Many companies are already making an important contribution to biodiversity by supporting the work of the BTO through our Corporate Membership Scheme or through corporate partnership.
Insuring the future for birds
BTO is delighted to announce an exciting new partnership with Evergreen Insurance Services to deliver a greener future by providing a great customer service for insurance products whilst also supporting environment charities, including our work to safeguard the future of our birds.
Insurance is a very important element of life and we all need to ensure that we have a safety net in the unfortunate event that something goes wrong. By taking out a policy with Evergreen Insurance Services, not only do you get the cover you need, but BTO will receive a donation to support our work.
Visit the Evergreen website or call on 020 3372 2169 to request a quote.
By working with us you could:
- Align your company with a highly respected and trusted conservation science organisation and achieve your Corporate Social Responsibility objectives.
- Support vital research which gets to the heart of conservation issues of national and global concern and be informed of the latest research and challenges.
- Show your company’s commitment to its environmental responsibilities through the use of the BTO Corporate Membership Logo.
- Support specific projects relevant to your business.
- Share your commitment and involvement with more than 50,000 known individual supporters, to a broad range of professional partners and with our growing audience following BTO work through social media.
How we work with businesses
We work with businessess in a number of ways including;
- Undertaking monitoring of birds at business sites to inform habitat management.
- Designing and developing mobile and online systems for monitoring wildlife.
- Testing new equipment, like optics and outdoor clothing.
- Providing business with the tools to be a champion for our satellite tagging projects including Cuckoos.
- Helping business meet their aims of delivering research vital to informing conservation.
What our Members say
"At Gardenature, we pride ourselves on the quality of our nest box camera systems and the service we provide to our customers. We see our ethos mirrored in the integrity of the BTO's work. Gardenature is happy to have supported the 2010 Garden Nesting survey and the 2011 Raffle for Wintering Thrushes and we look forward to working with the BTO on many other projects."
"EDF Energy’s The Pod is very excited and proud to be working in collaboration with the BTO on “What’s under your feet?”. Like the BTO, we are passionate about science and getting children involved in this from an early age. By joining forces with the BTO, we’ll be launching a range of unique, free resources for Pod schools to get more young people understanding and taking part in hands-on science and a great way to help our future scientists develop."
“We have worked together with the BTO for more than ten years and supported the growth of BTO Membership. We are pleased to have taken this relationship to a new level with the BTO’s endorsement of our Verano BGAHD 4 X 42 binocular”