Many companies are already making an important contribution to biodiversity by supporting the work of the BTO through our Corporate Membership Scheme or through corporate partnership.
Insuring the future for birds
BTO is delighted to announce an exciting new partnership with Evergreen Insurance Services to deliver a greener future by providing a great customer service for insurance products whilst also supporting environment charities, including our work to safeguard the future of our birds.
Insurance is a very important element of life and we all need to ensure that we have a safety net in the unfortunate event that something goes wrong. By taking out a policy with Evergreen Insurance Services, not only do you get the cover you need, but BTO will receive a donation to support our work.
Visit the Evergreen website or call on 020 3372 2169 to request a quote.
By working with us you could:
- Align your company with a highly respected and trusted conservation science organisation and achieve your Corporate Social Responsibility objectives.
- Support vital research which gets to the heart of conservation issues of national and global concern and be informed of the latest research and challenges.
- Show your company’s commitment to its environmental responsibilities through the use of the BTO Corporate Membership Logo.
- Support specific projects relevant to your business.
- Share your commitment and involvement with more than 50,000 known individual supporters, to a broad range of professional partners and with our growing audience following BTO work through social media.
How we work with businesses
We work with businessess in a number of ways including;
- Undertaking monitoring of birds at business sites to inform habitat management.
- Designing and developing mobile and online systems for monitoring wildlife.
- Testing new equipment, like optics and outdoor clothing.
- Providing business with the tools to be a champion for our satellite tagging projects including Cuckoos.
- Helping business meet their aims of delivering research vital to informing conservation.
What our Members say
"Biodiversity is at the heart of the way Anglian Water does business and affiliation with the sound science coming from the BTO is a great way of demonstrating our commitment to managing our sites for birds and other wildlife."
Chris Gerrard, Climate Change & Biodiversity Manager
“Original Cottages are proud to support the research and conservation efforts of the BTO. As an organisation deeply committed to sustainability we are keen to protect and preserve the natural environment around us. Birdwatching is an activity close to the heart of many of our guests and team, so we are delighted to work with the BTO over the coming years.”
"We are proud to have raised over £1million for BTO through the sales of our wild bird care products and we are already working hard on the next million. As well as raising money for the work of the BTO, the partnership with Gardman results in product improvements and keeps us informed with the latest information on wild birds."